Things I won't miss:
- Being pregnant. I don't miss much of those 27 months of my life.
- The poking/prodding/examining of being pregnant.
- The swelling/pain/stitches of labor and delivery. Sorry sis. I feel for you tonight.
- Diapers. I was so glad to be DONE with this stage.
- Middle of the night feedings. My kids didn't sleep through the night until they were one. That makes for a very fuzzy thinking mommy.
- Potty training. Don't even ask me for advice on this topic. I hated it and waited until they pretty much did it on their own.
- Laundry. Does it ever end?
- Vomit. I know. Disgusting. Why would I put it here? Because I will never miss waking to "that sound" in the middle of the night when you know that you have bathtime, three loads of laundry plus carpet cleaning to do RIGHT NOW.
- "What's for dinner? Have I had it before? Do I like it?" How do they ask those questions and whine at the same time?
- Body fluids. Let's face it, little kids are pretty leaky and gross.
- "I don't have anything to wear" when it's five minutes before we have to leave for school and I have just finished the last load of laundry only to find that there is a large pile hidden in the corner of a bedroom of said child whining about lack of clothes.
- Homework. They have a lot more than I had in elementary school.
On a positive note, sister J and baby boy J are doing great. I'm so excited to go see my newest nephew at the end of the month!! Jonathan is just thrilled because he is outnumbered here with two sisters. He thinks it's pretty cool to now have three boy cousins in UT and two boy cousins in MT.