Well, I guess the 'cat is out of the bag' you might say... I was trying to keep this kind of quiet until we had a for sure answer, but that's just not going to happen any time soon. (meaning this week-- I'm impatient.)
We MIGHT be moving to Australia for two years. Papa Echo has been talking with his work and there is a need for us to move down under. We are waiting for an official "offer" and then we can decide if we can afford to live there. Squeal!!!! That would be so AWESOME!!!
Here's the thing...
The move? Will happen in about six weeks. SIX WEEKS!!! Holy He**!! I have to get the house ready to be rented, our crap thrown away and/or sold, the rest packed and moved to storage, or packed to be flown with us or shipped. And the biggest problem? I have two dogs that I complain about but absolutely love. They need homes, not necessarily together.
There is so much to do!!
I'm really excited about the possibility. I want to start working on getting us ready. And then I remember..
We may not be able to go. And then I get disappointed. Does that even make sense? To be disappointed about something that hasn't even happened yet? So then I think, maybe we will go...
And then I have a panic attack thinking about everything that I should be working on... and the cycle has been going on and on.... for two weeks now.
So, to turn that 'hamster wheel' off, I have been cleaning and de-cluttering. My living room is filled with stuff we no longer need and we have just started this process. I plan on having a massive garage sale whether this move happens or not.
But, I REALLY have my fingers crossed that we go. I know it will be hard, but (angels singing) it's AUSTRALIA!!!!