Wednesday, June 22, 2011

6 months??? Really???

The past 6 months have just flown by for us. Here is a recap... yikes!!

  • Refinanced our mortgage in Jan!! Yippee!! Gotta love a reduced monthly payment.
  • Trip to Disneyland in February.
  • Jonathan's 8th Birthday in February.
  • Alyssa's 11th Birthday in March.
  • I decide to 're-caulk' the master bath shower in March. That project turns into a major remodel which included demo of the master bath and ceiling of the garage and downstairs bath.
  • Jonathan was baptized in March.
  • Soccer season starts in April and goes through May for Alyssa and Jonathan.
  • A trip to Florida to see the space shuttle Endeavor happens at the end of April. While we didn't see it launch, we did see it sitting on the launch pad. NO we didn't go to Walt Disney World, but the Kennedy Space Center was so much fun I don't think the kids cared.
  • Math club, Conditioning Club, Spanish Club, Cub Scouts and church activities kept us busy in May.
  • I walked/ran in my first 5k for a benefit for SIDS research, called Ryan's Run in May.
  • School ended for all three kids on June 3rd.
  • Jonathan had Cub Scout Day Camp on the 6th and 7th of June.
  • On June 8th, we (the kidlets and I) drove to Hinton, Canada to see where Papa Echo is working.
  • While there we walked up to a glacier and toured the sights of Western Canada.
  • On June 13th, we (the kidlets and I) drove down to Salt Lake and got to meet my new little nephew.
  • On June 15th, we then drove to Reno and picked up Papa Echo and continued the drive to San Francisco.
  • Played in the bay area for 36 hours and ate pizza at the BEST PLACE ON EARTH, Zach's pizza.
  • Drove to Sacramento on June 18th for Papa Echo's cousin's wedding. It was so much fun!!
  • On June 19th, we left Papa Echo at the airport in Sacramento and then drove home to Montana.
I'd post pictures, but it would take too long and I probably wouldn't do it until 2012. 2011 is treating us well, and we look forward to the next six months.

I'll post more often.... and with pictures...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm, Zach's Pizza!!! I still need a copy of your itinerary, so I know when I am supposed to be available, so I see you in the midst of your crazy/hectic/busy schedule. Drive carefully!!!

V

Stimey said...

I'm sure there was a lot of interesting information in that post, but all I saw was Zachary's. I miss Zachary's.