Monday, March 22, 2010

Welcome to the U.S.S.A

I have been trying all day to come up with some coherent thoughts as to how I feel about the whole health care scam that was passed last night.

Every time I try to start,

Bad words, bad words, bad words...

I would love to write something poetic, that describes my every emotion, fear and frustration. All that comes out right now are some bad four letter words and that won't help anything or let you know how I feel. Until I can calm down, I won't be posting anything else regarding this subject.

And, be warned: DO NOT call me to discuss this if you don't want me to say things that will offend you. I'm pretty pissed right now.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Amen, Sister! Swear a few for me, too. (Not that I don't do plenty of that on my own.) I even wrote to my congressmen to tell them how much I didn't want it to pass, and I got an email back telling me how much America needs health care reform. AAARRGH!

tif-do said...

DITTO!!!