Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I am thankful for my family and friends. This last year has really shown me that family and friends are all that matter. So, I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving. We are headed to Salt Lake. I'm very excited and thankful for that.

I am also thankful for a wonderful husband who finds a way to make me laugh... all the time!! Below is his latest "find". Kevin Smith is one of my favorite directors. (Right up there with Tim Burton.) Please note: Kevin Smith is known for his language and adult dialogue...

Kevin Smith defends Twilight

And as long as I'm linking to one obsession of mine, I'll link to another.

Green Day with Will Ferrell on cowbell

3 comments:

tif-do said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!
Will Ferrell is TALL, and I give both clips a 2 thumbs up!

Stimey said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Anonymous said...

Kevin Smith had me rolling!!!!! You were totally right! Hi-Larious!

V